Preheat oven to 350F.
Line your 8x4" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- zest of 1 orange
- juice of 1 orange, include pulp if desired
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened or any milk alternative
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp each of fresh ground cinnamon and nutmeg
Mix these ingredients in one bowl.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- Egg replacer for 1 egg (if any liquid is needed, stick that in the "wet" mixture.)
- 1 tsp baking powder
1 cup fresh cranberries
optional: 1 cup of extras -- seeds, nuts, fruit, etc
Mix these ingredients in a separate bowl. Slowly incorporate dry mix into wet mix. Stir in your cranberries. Pour into an 8x4" loaf pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.